Wednesday 20 June 2012

First Ideas

This year I have decided that I would specifically like to focus on my main interest in the media and that is Horror films. Being that I have a vast range of knowledge in this area, it will be appropriate that I focus on it to ensure I make a production which I will not only enjoy but also have expertise in.
Although I did the horror genre last year for a film trailer, this year I will either make:

  1. Segment/clip for an upcoming film
  2. Website for an upcoming film
If I were to make a clip for an uncoming film, I would ensure that this clip is conventional of the horror genre, using intertexts such as Halloween and Scream. If I were to make a website, being that I also do ICT, I will be able to make an effective, professional website.

No comments:

Post a Comment